This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Amazing Corner Unit Penthouse with Panoramic Views in Every Room...
Welcome to 2299 Sacramento Street in Pacific Heights. The unit available is a 1,500sq/ft top floor penthouse condo with panoramic views of San Francisco. The penthouse is a sunny corner unit which includes 2 bedroom & 2 full bathroom with living room and dining room. Double parlor can be converted to 3rd bedroom. All amenities in the unit have been painstakingly restored, kitchen and bathrooms have been completely remolded and floors have been refinished. Garbage, water, and heating are included. Unit available in the month of February. Parking not included but available within building for $250. Pets negotiable with increased deposit. Email to setup an appointment.
More Photos (Photos may repeat if you have a slow connection):
* Classic Penthouse Unit in upscale neighborhood
* Located on the top corner level of the building, with abundant natural light and panoramic city views.
* 2 bathrooms, 2 with shower on the main level.
* Master Suite with large closet and views of city
* Abundant closet space
* Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, and Bedrooms with panoramic city view.
* Mahogany inlaid flooring, Italian Spring Rose marble counter tops in kitchen
* Travertine and marble inlaid in kitchen and bathroom
* Stainless steel Bosh gas stove and Bosh dishwasher, stainless steel cabinet depth Kenmore Elite Refrigerator with water/ice dispenser
* Kraftmaid Cabinetry, and chrome fixtures.
* Eat in kitchen with pantry
* New Washer/Dryer in close proximity
* Storage space
* Recessed lighting
* Italian hand painted ceiling medallions
* Elegant chandeliers
* Washer Dryer in Building (within very close proximity)
* Cable ready
* Secure parking spaces available in building
* Grand Foyer
* Keyless Entry
* Intercom Access
* 24 hour Management Services
* Seconds to Lafayette Park
* Three blocks to Alta Plaza park
* Multiple bus lines, Muni Transit, at your doorsteps.
* Easy access to downtown.
* SFO and Oakland airports within 20-40 minute.
* Located on Sacramento Street and Buchanan Street an ideal location for commuting downtown or to Marin County.
* Two blocks from Pacific Heights' Fillmore Street Shopping District. (Mark Jacobs, Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Peet's Coffee, Noah Bagel, all in one corner) and Whole Foods nearby.
*For more stores in the area visit www.FillmoreShop.com
********Please note that "Pacific Heights District" is bound by California, Van Ness, Green and Presidio Street.** Most claim to be in Pac Heights but they are not.********
Sacramento Street at Buchanan Street (Pacific Heights, NOT LOWER PAC HEIGHTS)
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 20
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2114443296
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Pacific Heights home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Pacific Heights homes, this home is valued 20.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pacific Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.9% greater than in San Francisco, and 88.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!