2299 Sacramento StAPT 21, San Francisco, CA 94115
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $5,696/mo
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1920
- Heating Type:Radiant
Amazing Corner Unit Penthouse with Panoramic Views in Every Room...
Welcome to 2299 Sacramento Street in Pacific Heights. The unit available is a 1,500sq/ft top floor penthouse condo with panoramic views of San Francisco. The penthouse is a sunny corner unit which includes 2 bedroom & 2 full bathroom with living room and dining room. Double parlor can be converted to 3rd bedroom. All amenities in the unit have been painstakingly restored, kitchen and bathrooms have been completely remolded and floors have been refinished. Garbage, water, and heating are included. Unit available in the month of February. Parking not included but available within building for $250. Pets negotiable with increased deposit. Email to setup an appointment.
More Photos (Photos may repeat if you have a slow connection):
* Classic Penthouse Unit in upscale neighborhood
* Located on the top corner level of the building, with abundant natural light and panoramic city views.
* 2 bathrooms, 2 with shower on the main level.
* Master Suite with large closet and views of city
* Abundant closet space
* Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, and Bedrooms with panoramic city view.
* Mahogany inlaid flooring, Italian Spring Rose marble counter tops in kitchen
* Travertine and marble inlaid in kitchen and bathroom
* Stainless steel Bosh gas stove and Bosh dishwasher, stainless steel cabinet depth Kenmore Elite Refrigerator with water/ice dispenser
* Kraftmaid Cabinetry, and chrome fixtures.
* Eat in kitchen with pantry
* New Washer/Dryer in close proximity
* Storage space
* Recessed lighting
* Italian hand painted ceiling medallions
* Elegant chandeliers
* Washer Dryer in Building (within very close proximity)
* Cable ready
* Secure parking spaces available in building
* Grand Foyer
* Keyless Entry
* Intercom Access
* 24 hour Management Services
* Seconds to Lafayette Park
* Three blocks to Alta Plaza park
* Multiple bus lines, Muni Transit, at your doorsteps.
* Easy access to downtown.
* SFO and Oakland airports within 20-40 minute.
* Located on Sacramento Street and Buchanan Street an ideal location for commuting downtown or to Marin County.
* Two blocks from Pacific Heights' Fillmore Street Shopping District. (Mark Jacobs, Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Peet's Coffee, Noah Bagel, all in one corner) and Whole Foods nearby.
*For more stores in the area visit www.FillmoreShop.com
********Please note that "Pacific Heights District" is bound by California, Van Ness, Green and Presidio Street.** Most claim to be in Pac Heights but they are not.********
Sacramento Street at Buchanan Street (Pacific Heights, NOT LOWER PAC HEIGHTS)
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- School DistrictPacific Heights
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count20
- Unit Floor #5
- ViewCity, Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Zillow Home ID2114443296
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Last Remodel Year2010
- LaundryIn Unit
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,540,404||$1.34M – $1.76M||-$8,507||$1,026||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,696/mo||$3.6K – $10K/mo||-$134||$3.80||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Pacific Heights home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Pacific Heights homes, this home is valued 4.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.5% lower than in San Francisco, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2299 Sacramento Street APT 21
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 15 San Francisco, CA$1.04M21.01,270
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 19 San Francisco, CA$1.15M21.01,252
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$742K11.0844
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 21 San Francisco, CA$1.33M32.01,380
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 18 San Francisco, CA$1.15M21.01,270
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 17 San Francisco, CA$1.22M21.01,380
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 16 San Francisco, CA$1.23M21.01,421
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 15 San Francisco, CA$1.15M21.01,270
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 14 San Francisco, CA$1.11M21.01,118
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 12 San Francisco, CA$1.28M22.01,380
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 11 San Francisco, CA$1.22M21.01,421
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$911K11.51,011
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 10 San Francisco, CA$1.15M21.01,252
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 9 San Francisco, CA$759K11.0870
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$1.23M21.01,406
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 8 San Francisco, CA$1.22M21.01,380
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 7 San Francisco, CA$1.14M21.01,421
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 6 San Francisco, CA$1.15M21.01,252
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$1.16M21.01,270
- 2299 Sacramento St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.22M21.01,335
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005