22995 Bainbridge Dr, Elkhart, IN 465144 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,122 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111376520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22995 Bainbridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Elkhart, and 62.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 22873 Bainbridge Dr Elkhart, IN$116K311,494
- 54053 Old Mill Dr Elkhart, IN$183K41.52,820
- Bainbridge Dr IN--------
- 22855 Bainbridge Dr Elkhart, IN$119K321,651
- 53980 Wintergreen Ct Elkhart, IN$179K32.52,228
- Arrowwood Dr Elkhart, IN--------
- 22900 Bainbridge Dr Elkhart, IN$157K42.52,112
- 22907 Bainbridge Dr Elkhart, IN$131K312,024
- 54077 Old Mill Dr Elkhart, IN$123K311,556
- 21828 County Road 10 Elkhart, IN$127K332,467
- 22112 County Road 10 Elkhart, IN$156K432,024
- 22833 Bainbridge Dr Elkhart, IN$151K41.52,228
- 22834 Bainbridge Dr Elkhart, IN$165K41.52,222
- 53966 Wintergreen Ct Elkhart, IN$296K422,568
- 54076 Bannock Cir Elkhart, IN$114K311,444
- 53979 Wintergreen Ct Elkhart, IN$168K41.52,304
- 53946 Arrowwood Dr Elkhart, IN$149K321,493
- 54076 Old Mill Dr Elkhart, IN$148K31.51,708
- 53953 Arrowwood Dr Elkhart, IN$325K31.53,108
- 54097 Old Mill Dr Elkhart, IN$187K32.52,670
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292