23 52nd St SE, Washington, DC 200193 beds, 1 bath, 1,299 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,299 sqft
- Parcel #: 5286 0075
- Zillow Home ID: 515053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 52nd St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.2% less than in Washington, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol View home values.
- 21 52nd St SE Washington, DC$221K31.51,308
- 25 52nd St SE Washington, DC$215K31.51,259
- 19 52nd St SE Washington, DC$219K311,354
- 27 52nd St SE Washington, DC$214K31.51,299
- 17 52nd St SE Washington, DC$216K311,299
- 5070 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$224K311,588
- 5074 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$290K411,349
- 5068 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$186K311,320
- 5062 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$362K43.51,826
- 5058 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$223K311,388
- 5056 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$311K42.51,388
- 5201 E Capitol St SE Washington, DC$255K321,432
- 18 52nd St SE Washington, DC$269K32.51,350
- 22 52nd St SE Washington, DC$247K31.51,176
- 5061 E Capitol St SE Washington, DC$291K31.51,386
- 5205 E Capitol St SE Washington, DC$280K311,216
- 24 52nd St SE Washington, DC$268K31.51,559
- Ayers Pl SE Washington, DC--21756
- Ayers Pl SE Washington, DC--21.5672
- A St SE Washington, DC--411,055
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.