23 Albemarle Ave, Hempstead, NY 115503 beds, 3 baths, 1,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,600 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- 1393 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- MLS #: 2347574
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 34403 00960
- Zillow Home ID: 31199777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Albemarle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11550, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Town of Hempstead, and 6.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 11550 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hempstead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11550 home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,190 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1935
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 27 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$299K431,300
- 21 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$325K732,023
- 21 Albermarle Hempstead, NY$535K73--
- 120 Gladys Ave Hempstead, NY$247K--11,571
- 15 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$252K--1.51,604
- 116 Gladys Ave Hempstead, NY$261K331,230
- 80 Albermarle Hempstead, NY$500K------
- 18 Nostrand Pl Hempstead, NY$459K--2.52,654
- 126 Gladys Ave Hempstead, NY$287K--1.51,299
- 22 Nostrand Pl Hempstead, NY$416K--42,373
- 14 Nostrand Pl Hempstead, NY$297K--21,926
- 24 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$225K311,254
- 44 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$241K--21,579
- 130 Gladys Ave Hempstead, NY$299K431,218
- 22 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$231K--11,377
- 10 Nostrand Pl Hempstead, NY$414K--42,354
- 46 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$241K--1.51,530
- 11 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$197K--11,126
- 18 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$245K--21,372
- 6 Nostrand Pl Hempstead, NY$251K--31,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!