- Lot: 2.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 361 days on Zillow
- Views: 29,031 all time views
- 62 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $355
- MLS #: 12114905
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 1924 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Fee Includes \ Front Yard Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Full Use of Facilities, Association Fee Includes \ Management Fees, Association Type \ Mandatory, Building Area Source \ Tax, Community Features \ Gated Entrance, Community Features \ Greenbelt, Community Features \ Guarded Entrance, Community Features \ Park, Construction Materials \ Brick, Construction Materials \ Rock/Stone, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Exterior Features \ Gardens, Exterior Features \ Guest Quarters, Exterior Features \ Lighting System, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Heating \ Zoned, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Paneling, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Acreage, Lot Features \ Heavily Treed, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Lot Size \ 1 Acre to 2.99 Acres, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Map Book \ DALLAS, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Other Equipment \ Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Gas, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Double Oven, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Parking Features \ Attached, Parking Features \ Opener, Parking Features \ Oversized, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Burglar, Security Features \ Monitored, Security Features \ Owned, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 18,589 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 008210000A02H0000
- Zillow Home ID: 80217904
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Far North home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Far North homes, this home is 2442.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 219.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Dallas, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
|36 Ash Bluff Ln Dallas, TX||$3.13M||4||5.5||9,044|
|36 Ash Bluff Ln Dallas, TX||$1.32M||4||5.5||--|
|56 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$1.19M||4||4.5||4,605|
|52 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$1.2M||3||3.5||4,461|
|60 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$865K||3||3||3,121|
|48 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$1.07M||4||3.5||4,257|
|62 Braewood Pl Dallas, TX||$2.47M||5||6||7,483|
|64 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$961K||3||4||3,178|
|44 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$1.03M||3||3||3,500|
|66 Braewood Pl Dallas, TX||$4.26M||5||7.5||10,793|
|40 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$1.43M||4||4.5||5,913|
|76 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$1.02M||3||3.5||3,578|
|68 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$1.1M||3||4||3,863|
|72 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$1.03M||3||3.5||3,534|
|80 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$1.36M||4||4||5,415|
|41 Ash Bluff Ln Dallas, TX||--||--||--||--|
|36 Ash Bluff Ln Dallas, TX||$2.51M||4||5.5||9,044|
|70 Braewood Pl Dallas, TX||$2.39M||5||6||7,187|
|84 Abbey Woods Ln Dallas, TX||$957K||3||3.5||3,250|
|58 Braewood Pl Dallas, TX||$4.6M||5||8||12,337|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!