This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 4,218 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:018.0 B:0000 L:0108.0
- Zillow Home ID: 63437625
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $268-783K.
Market guideZillow predicts Town of Great Barrington home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield Metro as a whole. Among Town of Great Barrington homes, this home is valued 45.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Town of Great Barrington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77% lower than in Pittsfield Metro, and 86.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Town of Great Barrington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Town of Great Barrington home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Great Barrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!