- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 2,350 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,188 sqft
- Parcel #: M:005-F B:0014 L:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 56127624
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-405K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 16.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Saugus, and 60% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|24 Birch St Saugus, MA||$366K||4||2||2,328|
|25 Birch St Saugus, MA||$286K||3||1||1,147|
|26 Birch St Saugus, MA||$363K||4||2||2,008|
|27 Birch St Saugus, MA||$341K||4||1.5||1,631|
|28 Birch St Saugus, MA||$320K||3||1.5||1,418|
|9 Madiera St Saugus, MA||$416K||3||2.5||2,500|
|20 Birch St Saugus, MA||$309K||3||1||1,404|
|18 Birch St Saugus, MA||$298K||3||1.5||1,349|
|29 Birch St Saugus, MA||$350K||4||3||2,105|
|17 Birch St Saugus, MA||$363K||4||2||2,008|
|16 Birch St Saugus, MA||$340K||3||3||1,511|
|15 Birch St Saugus, MA||$339K||3||2.5||1,540|
|14 Birch St Saugus, MA||$341K||3||2||1,652|
|21 Stone St Saugus, MA||$381K||4||2.5||2,314|
|12 Birch St Saugus, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,196|
|10 Birch St Saugus, MA||$293K||3||2||1,269|
|19 Stone St Saugus, MA||$371K||3||2||2,341|
|22 Stone St Saugus, MA||$298K||3||1||1,578|
|33 Birch St Saugus, MA||$323K||4||1||1,860|
|34 Birch St Saugus, MA||$364K||4||2||2,457|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
PK-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!