- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Views: 2,607 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $339,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Log, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Owner, Fuel Type \ Propane, Fuel Type \ Wood, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Log, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 003130
- Zillow Home ID: 58122017
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-467K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06277 homes, this home is valued 77.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06277, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% higher than in Thompson, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06277 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thompson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|31 Center St Thompson, CT||$128K||2||1.5||1,008|
|26 Center St Thompson, CT||$91K||2||1||660|
|30 Central St North Grosvenordale, CT||$202K||7||5.5||3,600|
|Greenwood Ave Thompson, CT||--||--||--||--|
|32 Center St Thompson, CT||$93K||2||1||790|
|20 Center St Thompson, CT||$115K||2||1||1,012|
|77 Center St Thompson, CT||$66K||2||1||924|
|39 Center St Thompson, CT||$101K||--||1.5||480|
|37 Bloomfield Ave Thompson, CT||$166K||3||1||1,422|
|13 Center St Thompson, CT||$141K||1||1||1,012|
|48 Ridgewood Ave Thompson, CT||$113K||2||1||864|
|43 Center St Thompson, CT||$149K||2||1.5||748|
|46 Bloomfield Ave Thompson, CT||$101K||1||1||795|
|7 Center St Thompson, CT||$88K||2||1||473|
|53 Center St Thompson, CT||$258K||2||1||1,823|
|55 Center St Thompson, CT||--||--||--||--|
|42 Center St Thompson, CT||$164K||3||2||1,664|
|3 Center St Thompson, CT||$101K||1||1||504|
|46 Center St Thompson, CT||$261K||3||2||1,824|
|65 Center St Thompson, CT||$220K||3||1||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Thompson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!