23 Chapel St, Gloucester, MA 019304 beds, 3 baths, 1,988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $439,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System - Rough-in, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Passive Cooling, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,988 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0059 B:0013 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56041144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Chapel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
- 25 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$290K421,518
- 21 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$296K21832
- 19 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$335K311,300
- 18 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$327K311,032
- 27 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$330K22.51,438
- 7 Highland Pl Gloucester, MA$337K422,132
- 22 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$426K221,932
- 7 Davis St Gloucester, MA$441K32.51,976
- 16 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$390K422,168
- 20 Highland St Gloucester, MA$617K32.52,643
- 20 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$319K21.51,146
- 9 Davis St Gloucester, MA$442K532,088
- 22 Chapel St # A Gloucester, MA$263K21896
- 17 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$271K21840
- 14 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$493K322,015
- 3 Highland Pl Gloucester, MA$280K21812
- 24 Highland St Gloucester, MA$400K432,080
- 24 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$332K411,456
- 15 Chapel St Gloucester, MA$278K21783
- 8 Highland Pl Gloucester, MA$371K421,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.