23 Cheverus RdUNIT 1, Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Sold on 8/28/13: $329,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,083 sq ft
- Lot:1,083 sqft
- Year Built:1940
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $329,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID87798148
- Parcel #W:16 P:01310 S:002
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow116
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$311,633||$293K – $327K||+$2,916||$287||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,786/mo||$1.5K – $2.3K/mo||+$4||$1.65||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 5.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 102.7% higher than in Boston, and 33% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 23 Cheverus Road UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Henderson Inclusion Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Harbor School (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Emily A Fifield (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Marshall Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Kenny Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Holmes Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Murphy K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005