23 Commonwealth Ave, North Andover, MA 018453 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,762 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $318,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park, Water
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,COOLING \ Passive Cooling,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s),MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,762 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: M:00002 B:00016 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56095129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Commonwealth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01845 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 80.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
- 19 Commonwealth Ave North Andover, MA$285K321,446
- 15 Commonwealth Ave North Andover, MA$330K411,549
- 11-13 Commonwealth Ave North Andover, MA$295K422,206
- 24 Commonwealth Ave North Andover, MA$336K311,464
- 20-22 Commonwealth Ave North Andover, MA$371K532,856
- 16 Commonwealth Ave North Andover, MA$473K32.52,062
- 12 Commonwealth Ave North Andover, MA$574K52.52,832
- 29 Massachusetts Ave North Andover, MA$333K321,536
- 25 Massachusetts Ave North Andover, MA$314K311,632
- 79 Commonwealth Ave North Andover, MA$339K522,584
- 35 Massachusetts Ave North Andover, MA$336K322,234
- 4 Salem St # A Lawrence, MA$142K321,272
- 4 Salem St # B Lawrence, MA$141K211,152
- 4 Salem St Lawrence, MA$141K31.51,272
- 7 Salem St Lawrence, MA$177K211,200
- 9 Salem St # 0 Lawrence, MA$131K22832
- 9 Salem St Lawrence, MA$134K22832
- 5 Salem St Lawrence, MA$202K21.51,227
- 11 Salem St Lawrence, MA$205K211,130
- 6-B Salem St Lawrence, MA$154K311,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!