- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 49 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,052 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $65,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 4411041
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Style \ Ranch, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Garage Location \ None, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets Allowed, Roads \ Cul-de-Sac, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Country Setting, Sewer \ Community, Roads \ Private, Basement \ Slab, Construction \ Manufactured Home, Foundation \ Skirted, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, LotDescription \ Leased, OccupantRestrictions \ 55 and Over, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Water CF \ Community, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,734 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: FRMT M:03 B:001 L:001-34B
- Zillow Home ID: 86820481
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $127-227K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03044 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Fremont as a whole. Among 03044 homes, this home is 57.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.2% greater than in Fremont, and 20% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03044 home values.
|46 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$129K||3||2||1,680|
|42 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$162K||3||2||1,512|
|25 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$110K||3||2||1,404|
|21 Georges Ln #1 Fremont, NH||$133K||3||2||1,512|
|21 Georges Ln #2 Fremont, NH||$134K||3||2||1,674|
|21 Georges Ln #3 Fremont, NH||$165K||3||2.5||2,108|
|15 Georges Ln Fremont, NH||$188K||3||2.5||2,052|
|11 Georges Ln Fremont, NH||$146K||3||2||1,944|
|6 Georges Ln Fremont, NH||$150K||3||2||2,052|
|4 Georges Ln #2 Fremont, NH||$128K||3||2||1,512|
|4 Georges Ln #1 Fremont, NH||$134K||3||2||1,674|
|19 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$90K||2||2||1,288|
|27 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$128K||2||2||1,512|
|50 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$164K||3||2||1,782|
|52 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$127K||2||2||1,512|
|34 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$161K||2||2||2,108|
|46 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$205K||3||2||1,680|
|32 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$102K||2||2||1,404|
|58 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$88K||3||2||1,188|
|15 Country Ln Fremont, NH||$95K||3||2||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Ellis School (assigned)PK-81.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!