A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Finished basement, 806 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,170 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0050 B:0030 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56937326
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 15.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 69.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|25 Countryside Ln Marblehead, MA||$429K||3||1||2,002|
|21 Countryside Ln Marblehead, MA||$511K||3||2||2,081|
|21 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA||$1.07M||5||3.5||4,871|
|23 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA||$1.04M||4||3||3,628|
|22 Countryside Ln Marblehead, MA||$421K||3||2||1,540|
|24 Countryside Ln Marblehead, MA||$554K||3||2||2,475|
|26 Countryside Ln Marblehead, MA||$564K||5||3||2,334|
|32 Gerald Rd Marblehead, MA||$898K||4||3.5||4,128|
|30 Gerald Rd Marblehead, MA||$903K||5||3.5||4,554|
|20 Countryside Ln Marblehead, MA||$478K||3||1||2,387|
|19 Countryside Ln Marblehead, MA||$641K||3||3||3,189|
|22 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA||$838K||4||3.5||3,618|
|34 Gerald Rd Marblehead, MA||$1.03M||5||3.5||5,040|
|28 Gerald Rd Marblehead, MA||$759K||3||2.5||2,438|
|24 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA||$861K||4||3||3,256|
|20 Leo Rd Marblehead, MA||$672K||4||3||3,349|
|18 Countryside Ln Marblehead, MA||$477K||3||3||2,149|
|33 Gerald Rd Marblehead, MA||$1.17M||3||3||3,830|
|18 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA||$747K||4||3||2,642|
|36 Gerald Rd Marblehead, MA||$935K||4||3.5||3,390|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
1-3 & ungraded0.6 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!