- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 4,390 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $167,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0100 B:0065 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56424360
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $283-405K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01821 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Billerica as a whole. Among 01821 homes, this home is valued 7.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01821, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Billerica, and 78.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01821 home values.
|24 Praise St Billerica, MA||$360K||3||1.5||1,512|
|34 Praise St # 34A Billerica, MA||$406K||6||2||2,595|
|26 Crystal St Billerica, MA||$316K||4||1.5||1,322|
|34 Highview St Billerica, MA||$402K||4||3||2,087|
|32 Highview St Billerica, MA||$317K||4||2||1,344|
|30 Highview St Billerica, MA||$382K||4||2||1,910|
|21 Highview St Billerica, MA||$319K||4||1||1,488|
|39 Highview St Billerica, MA||$367K||3||2||2,015|
|48 Folger St Billerica, MA||$444K||3||2.5||2,016|
|25 Highview St Billerica, MA||$351K||2||1.5||1,565|
|46 Folger St Billerica, MA||$434K||3||2||2,172|
|7 Crown St Billerica, MA||$362K||4||2||2,152|
|32 Folger St Billerica, MA||$456K||3||2.5||2,284|
|13 Bedford St Billerica, MA||$286K||3||1.5||1,092|
|9 Summit Rd Billerica, MA||$547K||4||4||3,670|
|6 Crown St Billerica, MA||$443K||3||2.5||2,144|
|24 Cross Rd Billerica, MA||$322K||4||1||2,056|
|4 Crystal St Billerica, MA||$293K||3||1||1,269|
|16 Douglas Ave Burlington, MA||$630K||5||4||3,207|
|27 Folger St Billerica, MA||$428K||3||2||2,994|
Nearby Schools in Billerica
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!