23 Cutting Ln, Burlington, MA 018034 beds, 3 baths, 2,959 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $590,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Finished basement, 1101 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_DSCRP \ Slider,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_DSCRP \ Slider,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Split Entry,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,959 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000012 P:0062-4
- Zillow Home ID: 57052165
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Cutting Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 86.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
- 21 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$456K31.51,928
- 25 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$582K322,604
- 19 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$454K31.51,836
- 27 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$487K321,900
- 18 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$615K43.53,232
- 20 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$475K31.51,660
- 16 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$455K31.51,938
- 17 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$543K32.52,576
- 12 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$456K321,897
- 15 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$547K31.52,551
- 13 Jonathan Rd Burlington, MA$468K321,437
- 11 Jonathan Rd Burlington, MA$434K421,745
- 1 Moss St Burlington, MA$439K321,358
- 3 Moss St Burlington, MA$468K522,487
- 10 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$519K32.52,093
- 5 Moss St Burlington, MA$362K31.5918
- 11 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$496K322,032
- 7 Gardner Way Burlington, MA$551K32.52,283
- 14 Cutting Ln Burlington, MA$502K42.51,936
- 3 Gardner Way Burlington, MA$442K32.51,373
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292