23 Evelyn St # 3, Boston, MA 021264 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,295.68 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Gas, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ No, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ No, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Attached (Townhouse/Rowhouse/Duplex)
- Garbage disposal
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2112334127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Evelyn Street # 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mattapan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 172.4% higher than in Boston, and 2.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mattapan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mattapan home values.
- 19 Evelyn St Boston, MA$402K933,537
- 19 Evelyn St # 2 Mattapan, MA$1.08M41--
- 17 Evelyn St Boston, MA$380K633,261
- 21 Evelyn St Boston, MA$392K1234,122
- 15 Evelyn St # 15R Boston, MA$411K734,598
- 23-25 Evelyn St Boston, MA$380K934,140
- 14 Evelyn St Boston, MA$437K934,299
- 18 Evelyn St Boston, MA$391K834,227
- 10 Evelyn St Boston, MA$372K634,236
- 27 Evelyn St Boston, MA$391K934,188
- 26 Evelyn St Boston, MA$382K634,208
- 29 Evelyn St Boston, MA$420K103.54,140
- 10 Fessenden St Boston, MA$388K934,473
- 8 Fessenden St Boston, MA$317K935,289
- 31 Evelyn St Boston, MA$403K934,194
- 30 Evelyn St Boston, MA$391K934,248
- 19-21 Clarkwood St Boston, MA$378K632,336
- 15-17 Clarkwood St Boston, MA$402K723,721
- 23 Clarkwood St Boston, MA$422K734,101
- 11 Clarkwood St Boston, MA$411K733,241
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292