This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1983 for $44,000
- Finished basement, 679 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED5_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_DSCRP \ Slider, BED5_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Laundry Chute, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,182 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:00206 B:00017 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56037434
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 52.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Andover, and 71% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|21 Greybirch Rd Andover, MA||$827K||4||3.5||4,724|
|25 Greybirch Rd Andover, MA||$903K||4||3.5||4,053|
|19 Greybirch Rd Andover, MA||$681K||4||2.5||2,453|
|24 Greybirch Rd Andover, MA||$669K||4||2.5||3,010|
|8 High Meadow Rd Andover, MA||$1.73M||5||5||6,602|
|22 Greybirch Rd Andover, MA||$810K||4||3.5||4,289|
|17 Greybirch Rd Andover, MA||$614K||4||2.5||2,358|
|26 Greybirch Rd Andover, MA||$1.21M||4||4||6,405|
|20 Greybirch Rd Andover, MA||$607K||4||2.5||2,464|
|6 High Meadow Rd Andover, MA||$1.79M||4||3.5||4,586|
|15 Greenbriar Cir Andover, MA||$646K||4||2.5||2,420|
|5 High Meadow Rd Andover, MA||$1.8M||5||5.5||7,229|
|5 Knollcrest Dr Andover, MA||$802K||5||2.5||3,525|
|7 Knollcrest Dr Andover, MA||$708K||4||2.5||3,064|
|9 Knollcrest Dr Andover, MA||$714K||4||2.5||3,014|
|18 Greybirch Rd Andover, MA||$654K||4||2.5||3,096|
|4 High Meadow Rd Andover, MA||$1.87M||5||4.5||7,350|
|3 Knollcrest Dr Andover, MA||$769K||4||2.5||3,691|
|22 Brady Loop Andover, MA||$796K||4||3.5||3,807|
|13 Greenbriar Cir Andover, MA||$774K||4||3.5||4,307|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!