- Built in 2002
- Views: 608 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $175
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 164
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00510 B:00124 L:723317
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 68201474
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-223K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 21.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 81.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (64)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 23 Hampshire Rd|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
PK-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!