- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 383 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,891 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- MLS #: 71662691
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wood, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Range, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, COOLING \ Central Air, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, STYLE \ Colonial, HEATING \ Forced Air, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks)
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Parcel #: M:009-G B:0005 L:0003
- Zillow Home ID: 56131653
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-470K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is 11.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Saugus, and 60% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|24 Hanson Rd Saugus, MA||$300K||2||1||912|
|22 Hanson Rd Saugus, MA||$461K||4||2||2,486|
|27 Hanson Rd Saugus, MA||$391K||3||2||2,050|
|28 Hanson Rd Saugus, MA||$410K||3||2||1,570|
|16 Hanson Rd Saugus, MA||$581K||6||3||3,998|
|128 Hamilton St Saugus, MA||$338K||3||1.5||1,260|
|31 Hanson Rd Saugus, MA||$402K||4||1.5||2,075|
|32 Hanson Rd Saugus, MA||$394K||3||1.5||1,743|
|132 Hamilton St Saugus, MA||$331K||2||1.5||1,260|
|127 Hamilton St Saugus, MA||$397K||3||2.5||2,097|
|133 Hamilton St Saugus, MA||$311K||2||1||1,212|
|136 Hamilton St Saugus, MA||$431K||3||2||2,280|
|5 Floyd St Saugus, MA||$383K||3||2||1,876|
|7 Floyd St Saugus, MA||$316K||3||2||1,464|
|8 Floyd St Saugus, MA||$327K||3||1||1,128|
|9 Floyd St Saugus, MA||$441K||2||2||2,268|
|10 Floyd St Saugus, MA||$318K||2||1||1,154|
|9 Bisbee Rd Saugus, MA||$499K||4||3.5||1,820|
|11 Floyd St Saugus, MA||$368K||3||1.5||1,165|
|3 Bisbee Rd Saugus, MA||--||4||--||2,467|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
PK-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!