- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
23 Hillsborough Dr, Anderson, SC 296212 beds, 2 baths, 1,347 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,099 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,347 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 1472701005
- Zillow Home ID: 102438234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Hillsborough Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29621 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% lower than in Anderson, and 23.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29621 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29621 home values.
- 23 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$68K221,350
- 25 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$128K2--1,347
- 27 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$73K32--
- 29 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$124K2--1,108
- 29 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$64K22--
- 31 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$63K32--
- 31 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$140K321,400
- 21 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$141K3--1,688
- 19 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$165K3--1,728
- 17 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$120K3--1,362
- 33 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$144K3--1,412
- 33 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$64K32--
- 15 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$171K3--1,729
- 2705 Midway Rd Anderson, SC$138K221,201
- 138 Easy Gap Rd Anderson, SC$176K3--1,936
- 140 Easy Gap Rd Anderson, SC$209K3--1,716
- 136 Easy Gap Rd Anderson, SC$186K3--1,159
- 35 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$141K3--1,412
- 35 Hillsborough Dr Anderson, SC$65K32--
- 142 Easy Gap Rd Anderson, SC$219K3--1,784
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.