- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $57,450
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Electricity Available \ At Street, Encumbrances \ Other, Engineering Test \ Deep Hole Tested Conditions, Engineering Test \ Percolation Tested, Gas Type \ None, Gated Community \ No, Improvements \ None, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Property Type \ Lots and Vacant Land, Road Surface \ Gravel, Road Type \ Town/City, Sewage System \ Septic Required, Soil Description \ Loam, Soil Description \ Other, Super Lien \ None, Water Source \ Well Required, Zoning Description \ Residential
- Parcel #: 00253200
- Zillow Home ID: 109772385
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will increase 0.2% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% greater than in Ashford, and 12.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06278 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Ashford
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-123.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!