A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 1,377 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Wrap Around
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Driveway Type: Crushed Stone
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Wood/Coal Stove
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Garage - Type Of: Car Port
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Other
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- Open Floor Plan
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Other
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Private Well
- Waterfront Description: Access
- Waterfront Description: Beach Rights
- Waterfront Description: Lake
- Waterfront Description: Walk To
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 580 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 101219
- Zillow Home ID: 57795479
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-75K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06751, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bethlehem, and 24.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|22 Lakeview Dr Bethlehem, CT||$133K||2||1.5||814|
|26 Lakeview Dr Bethlehem, CT||$173K||3||1||1,148|
|8 Lakeview Dr Bethlehem, CT||$135K||1||1||882|
|30 Lakeview Dr Bethlehem, CT||$133K||3||1||760|
|32 Lakeview Dr Bethlehem, CT||$164K||2||1||1,016|
|22 Ridge Rd Bethlehem, CT||$145K||2||1||780|
|40 Kasson Ave Bethlehem, CT||$147K||1||1||828|
|46 Kasson Ave Bethlehem, CT||$159K||1||1.5||810|
|3 Bethlehem Ln Bethlehem, CT||$152K||2||1.5||700|
|17 Ridge Rd Bethlehem, CT||$125K||1||1||612|
|50 Kasson Ave Bethlehem, CT||$167K||2||1.5||888|
|43 Kasson Ave Bethlehem, CT||$166K||3||1||840|
|39 Kasson Ave Bethlehem, CT||$227K||3||1.5||1,469|
|38 Lakeview Dr Bethlehem, CT||$172K||3||1||979|
|8 Kasson Ave Bethlehem, CT||$169K||2||1||888|
|11 Ridge Rd Bethlehem, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,300|
|Kasson Ave Bethlehem Ct # 6751 Bethlehem, CT||--||--||--||--|
|36 Kasson Ave Bethlehem, CT||$329K||1||2.5||2,256|
|54 Kasson Ave Bethlehem, CT||$160K||1||1||504|
|22 Ridge Rd Bethlehem, CT||$138K||2||1.5||780|
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.