- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 3,725 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,426 sqft
- Parcel #: M:081 B:384 L:419
- Zillow Home ID: 56519350
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02148 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Malden as a whole. Among 02148 homes, this home is valued 17.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Malden, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
|Leland St Malden, MA||$363K||3||3||1,822|
|21 Leland St Malden, MA||$363K||3||3||1,822|
|25 Leland St Malden, MA||$366K||3||3||1,733|
|24 Ashland St Malden, MA||$425K||3||4||1,981|
|28 Ashland St Malden, MA||$333K||3||1.5||1,437|
|20 Ashland St Malden, MA||$492K||5||3||3,123|
|17 Leland St Malden, MA||$466K||8||3||2,605|
|12 Pelham St Malden, MA||$450K||4||3||2,436|
|30 Ashland St Malden, MA||$488K||4||3||2,945|
|22 Leland St Malden, MA||$381K||3||3||1,689|
|16 Ashland St Malden, MA||$509K||8||2||3,108|
|98-100 Cross St Malden, MA||$419K||4||3||2,331|
|102 Cross St Malden, MA||$411K||3||3||1,946|
|32 Ashland St Malden, MA||$329K||3||1.5||1,263|
|20 Pelham St Malden, MA||$322K||3||1.5||1,302|
|23 Ashland St # 1 Malden, MA||$366K||--||--||--|
|96 Cross St Malden, MA||$375K||4||3||1,796|
|96 Cross St # 1 Malden, MA||--||--||--||--|
|96 Cross St # 2 Malden, MA||--||--||--||--|
|18 Leland St Malden, MA||$328K||3||2.5||1,269|
Nearby Schools in Malden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!