23 Lime St, Boston, MA 02108Studio, 1 bath, 3,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 1989 for $710,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02385 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59212746
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Lime Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.7% less than in Boston, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 21 Lime St Boston, MA$2.46M342,675
- 25 Lime St Boston, MA$2.14M634,484
- 25 Lime St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$3.78M343,230
- 25 Lime St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$2.48M23.52,373
- 146 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$2.44M43.52,763
- 144 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$2.43M442,654
- 148 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$2.26M432,267
- 140 Mount Vernon St APT 7 Boston, MA$874K321,368
- 2 Lime St APT 33 Boston, MA--------
- 2 Lime St APT 44 Boston, MA--------
- 150 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$2.2M32.52,101
- 26 Lime St UNIT PH Boston, MA$1.97M22.52,116
- 31 Lime St Boston, MA$3.09M54.53,903
- 140 Mount Vernon St APT 1 Boston, MA$986K21.51,174
- 140 Mount Vernon St APT 3 Boston, MA$1.99M332,265
- 140 Mount Vernon St APT 5 Boston, MA$1.28M221,368
- 140 Mount Vernon St APT 2 Boston, MA$852K22992
- 140 Mount Vernon St APT 9 Boston, MA$1.4M321,368
- 140 Mount Vernon St APT 8 Boston, MA$1.34M221,375
- 140 Mount Vernon St APT 4 Boston, MA$1.3M221,385
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292