This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 1,822 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2005 for $398,000
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,842 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:000013 P:000142
- Zillow Home ID: 57052319
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $360-502K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 3.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 82.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|25 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$475K||4||1.5||2,066|
|21 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$437K||3||2||1,679|
|90 Drake Rd Burlington, MA||$427K||3||2.5||1,248|
|92 Drake Rd Burlington, MA||$556K||4||2.5||2,184|
|27 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$455K||4||2.5||1,814|
|20 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$436K||3||1.5||1,679|
|19 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$463K||3||1.5||1,962|
|88 Drake Rd Burlington, MA||$558K||4||2.5||2,288|
|22 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$528K||5||2||2,456|
|18 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$445K||3||1.5||1,800|
|94 Drake Rd Burlington, MA||$484K||4||2||2,142|
|29 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$574K||4||2.5||2,744|
|86 Drake Rd Burlington, MA||$438K||3||1.5||1,620|
|16 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$499K||3||2.5||2,209|
|17 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$469K||3||2.5||1,905|
|96 Drake Rd Burlington, MA||$448K||3||2||1,793|
|26 Mallard Way Burlington, MA||$625K||4||3.5||2,849|
|6 September Ln Burlington, MA||$433K||3||2||1,564|
|93 Drake Rd Burlington, MA||$492K||3||2.5||2,140|
|91 Drake Rd Burlington, MA||$575K||3||2.5||2,236|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!