A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $49,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Mobile Home, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 728 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:00102 B:00807 L:4-01123
- Zillow Home ID: 79524102
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06460 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Milford as a whole. Among 06460 homes, this home is valued 59.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 66.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Milford, and 43.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06460 home values.
|27 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$112K||1||1||588|
|25 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$60K||2||1||728|
|22 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$167K||3||2||1,344|
|21 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$61K||2||1||728|
|20 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$110K||2||1||784|
|19 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$114K||1||1||576|
|17 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$64K||2||1||728|
|15 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$64K||2||1||728|
|32 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$63K||2||1||728|
|34 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$64K||2||1||728|
|13 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$67K||2||1||784|
|36 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$64K||2||1||700|
|11 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$67K||2||1||784|
|37 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$65K||2||1||728|
|38 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$67K||2||1||784|
|9 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$68K||2||1||784|
|39 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$124K||2||2||1,232|
|40 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$71K||2||1||896|
|7 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$134K||3||2||1,232|
|42 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$67K||2||1||812|
Nearby Schools in Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!