- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:00085 L:00032
- Zillow Home ID: 57649827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01564 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Sterling as a whole. Among 01564 homes, this home is valued 25.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01564, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Sterling, and 52.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01564 home values.
|22 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$187K||3||1||1,023|
|26 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$239K||3||2||1,701|
|24 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$230K||3||2||1,420|
|25 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$216K||3||1.5||1,270|
|20 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$191K||3||1||1,022|
|6 Olde Parish Ln Sterling, MA||$370K||3||2.5||2,128|
|28 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$216K||3||1||1,586|
|21 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$197K||3||1||1,152|
|1 Olde Parish Ln Sterling, MA||$309K||4||2||2,477|
|17 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$294K||3||2.5||1,924|
|31 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$339K||3||2.5||2,472|
|19 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$231K||2||--||1,400|
|35 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$188K||2||1||912|
|Olde Parish Ln Sterling, MA||$340K||4||3.5||2,428|
|2 Rowley Hill Rd Sterling, MA||--||4||2.5||5,699|
|18 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$229K||3||1||1,385|
|37 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$197K||2||1||1,061|
|36 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$263K||3||2||1,872|
|21 Colby Rd Sterling, MA||$245K||3||1||1,375|
|38 Meetinghouse Hill Rd Sterling, MA||$206K||3||2||1,536|
Nearby Schools in Sterling
K-4 & ungraded2.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!