Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $153-298K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $44.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Tyngsboro is $59,476.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Tyngsboro is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 871
- HOA Fee: $230/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $161
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: Central Air
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Doors
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Deck - Wood
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HEATING: Gas
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Lock Box
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Lock Box
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- OTH1_ROOM_NAME: Loft
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Co-Op
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Townhouse
- TERMS_FEATURE: Lender Approval Required
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Street
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Parcel #: M:027 B:0002 L:23B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81859578
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01879 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.7% greater than in Tyngsboro, and 57.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01879 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tyngsboro.
Nearby Schools in Tyngsboro
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!