Enjoy a very spacious open floor plan in this conveniently located Bungalow on a Cul-De-Sac. Great open floor concept on the first floor and a over sized private master bedroom on 2nd floor! The kitchen has been updated, the bathroom remodeled, and two new floors have been laid ALL IN THE LAST YEAR. The outdoor space is spectacular with updated landscaping and a large deck. All this makes for great entertaining. Enjoy a new roof and heating system as of 08. Ideal location for commuters!!!
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Views: 2,761 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $212
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,532 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0055 L:0000 P:0113
- Zillow Home ID: 57141519
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01887 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Wilmington as a whole. Among 01887 homes, this home is valued 19.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01887, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wilmington, and 87.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
|24 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$356K||3||1.5||1,510|
|26 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$452K||4||2.25||2,418|
|28 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$294K||3||1||931|
|30 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$358K||4||2||1,844|
|32 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$411K||3||1.5||1,810|
|6 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$329K||4||2||1,373|
|11 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$361K||3||2||1,626|
|34 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$413K||3||3||1,666|
|8 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$522K||4||3||2,203|
|7 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$267K||2||1||960|
|5 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$444K||4||2||2,304|
|4 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$301K||3||1||1,200|
|133 Glen Rd Wilmington, MA||$303K||2||1||1,093|
|3 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$338K||3||1.5||1,716|
|10 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$277K||2||2||1,240|
|8 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$288K||3||1||1,212|
|135 Glen Rd Wilmington, MA||$320K||3||1||1,258|
|137 Glen Rd Wilmington, MA||$319K||4||1.5||1,488|
|2 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$336K||3||2||1,434|
|139 Glen Rd Wilmington, MA||$408K||4||1||2,172|
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
4-5 & ungraded1.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!