- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
23 Mounds Rd, San Mateo, CA 944024 beds, 3 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,865,000
- Price/sqft: $583
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 032280400
- Zillow Home ID: 15522391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Mounds Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baywood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 184.2% higher than in San Mateo, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Baywood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baywood home values.
- 29 Mounds Rd San Mateo, CA$1.43M332,360
- 4 Mounds Rd San Mateo, CA$842K21.51,090
- 35 Mounds Rd San Mateo, CA$1.28M321,770
- 166 Gramercy Dr San Mateo, CA$1.27M32.51,890
- 8 Mounds Rd San Mateo, CA$1.22M331,700
- 210 Gramercy Dr San Mateo, CA--221,250
- 24 Mounds Rd APT E San Mateo, CA$1.18M32.52,463
- 24 Mounds Rd APT D San Mateo, CA$1.19M322,506
- 24 Mounds Rd APT C San Mateo, CA$959K222,023
- 24 Mounds Rd APT B San Mateo, CA$1.18M322,448
- 24 Mounds Rd APT A San Mateo, CA$1.65M222,100
- 18 Mounds Rd # 2 San Mateo, CA$4.09M12910,244
- 160 Gramercy Dr San Mateo, CA$1.23M321,640
- 201 Gramercy Dr San Mateo, CA$1.14M321,540
- 211 Gramercy Dr San Mateo, CA$1.28M321,600
- 221 Gramercy Dr San Mateo, CA$1.35M221,850
- 179 Gramercy Dr San Mateo, CA$1.48M321,990
- 10 Mounds Rd San Mateo, CA$5.9M365.537,333
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!