- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,310 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $164
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,343 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:093 B:559 L:037
- Zillow Home ID: 56077089
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $233-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 18.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|29 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$230K||2||1.5||1,229|
|21 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$318K||8||2||2,473|
|31 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$236K||3||1||1,360|
|15 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$274K||5||1.5||2,082|
|18 Lovett Pl Lynn, MA||$226K||3||1||1,267|
|24 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$345K||4||3||3,152|
|18 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$267K||5||1.5||1,966|
|28 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$372K||9||3||4,119|
|16 Lovett Pl Lynn, MA||$299K||4||2||2,479|
|14 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$276K||5||2.5||1,957|
|9 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$235K||3||1||1,514|
|56 Bassett St Lynn, MA||$381K||3||1.5||3,165|
|32 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$240K||2||1||1,120|
|10 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$367K||6||3||3,327|
|62 Bassett St Lynn, MA||$563K||8||5.5||4,986|
|50 Bassett St Lynn, MA||$398K||6||3||3,543|
|10 Lovett Pl Lynn, MA||$332K||6||2||3,116|
|7 Norcross Ter Lynn, MA||$173K||3||1||1,084|
|20 Landon Cir Lynn, MA||$289K||3||2||1,685|
|23 Lovett Pl Lynn, MA||$256K||3||2||1,610|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!