23 O St SW, Washington, DC 20024
Sold on 10/23/12: $309,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,062 sq ft
- Lot:2,356 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $309,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow504
- Zillow Home ID88807473
- Parcel #0653 2024
- Room Count5
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$393,193||$366K – $425K||+$6,474||$370||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,415/mo||$1.8K – $3.1K/mo||-$8||$2.27||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Truxton Circle home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Truxton Circle homes, this home is valued 28.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Truxton Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.6% lower than in Washington, and 63.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Truxton Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 23 O St Sw
- 21 O St SW Washington, DC$366K21.51,072
- 48 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$868K72.54,158
- 50 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$731K62.53,320
- New York Ave NW APT 305 Washington, DC$288K11.0747
- New York Ave NW APT 103 Washington, DC$253K11.0689
- 1326 N Capitol St NW Washington, DC$344K------
- 1334 N Capitol St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$462K21.01,000
- 1334 N Capitol St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$533K52.01,200
- 1324 N Capitol St NW Washington, DC$343K------
- 1336 N Capitol St NW APT 4 Washington, DC--31.51,000
- 1336 N Capitol St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$511K52.01,200
- 1334 N Capitol St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$606K52.01,200
- 66 New York Ave NW APT 407 Washington, DC$240K11.0544
- 66 New York Ave NW APT 101 Washington, DC$314K21.0779
- 66 New York Ave NW APT 406 Washington, DC$233K11.0590
- 66 New York Ave NW APT 405 Washington, DC$285K11.0743
- 66 New York Ave NW APT 404 Washington, DC$237K11.0569
- 66 New York Ave NW APT 403 Washington, DC$271K11.0711
- 66 New York Ave NW APT 402 Washington, DC$348K21.0941
- 66 New York Ave NW APT 202 Washington, DC$337K21.0929
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005