A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 1,166 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Atrium, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,986 sqft
- Parcel #: 00118700
- Zillow Home ID: 58848251
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $223-368K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06423 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for East Haddam as a whole. Among 06423 homes, this home is valued 6.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06423, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.3% greater than in East Haddam, and 43.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06423 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Haddam.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06423 home values.
|26 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$328K||4||4||2,985|
|19 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$275K||3||2.5||2,000|
|27 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$345K||4||2.5||2,472|
|36 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$257K||2||2||1,930|
|10 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$384K||3||2.5||2,407|
|41 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$285K||4||2.5||2,044|
|42 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$269K||3||2.1||1,997|
|44 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$311K||2||2.5||2,318|
|43 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$342K||3||2.5||2,918|
|472 Town St East Haddam, CT||$554K||5||4||3,396|
|47 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$319K||3||3.5||2,587|
|478 Town St East Haddam, CT||$227K||2||2||2,255|
|482 Town St East Haddam, CT||$364K||4||3||3,558|
|462 Town St East Haddam, CT||$233K||4||2.5||1,848|
|2 Ridge Rd East Haddam, CT||$254K||2||2.5||1,836|
|54 Old Kentwood Rd East Haddam, CT||$323K||3||2.5||2,322|
|469 Town St East Haddam, CT||$157K||2||1.5||1,040|
|15 Casner Rd East Haddam, CT||$315K||3||2.5||2,172|
|Town St East Haddam, CT||$222K||3||2||1,300|
|458 Town St East Haddam, CT||$222K||3||1.2||1,900|
Nearby Schools in East Haddam
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!