This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- All time views: 1,113
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Electricity Available: Available
- Electricity Available: None
- Encumbrances: Deed Restrictions
- Engineering Test: Deep Hole Tested Conditions
- Engineering Test: Percolation Tested
- Gas Type: None
- Gated Community: No
- Improvements: Other
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Lot Description: View
- Lot Location Description: Waterfront
- Property Type: Lots and Vacant Land
- Restrictions: Flood Plain Restrictions
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Road Surface: Paved
- Road Type: Private
- Sewage System: Septic Required
- Soil Description: Ledge
- Soil Description: Loam
- Super Lien: None
- Topography: High Side
- Topography: Rolling
- Water Source: Well Required
- Waterfront Description: Assoc Mandatory
- Waterfront Description: Beach
- Waterfront Description: Frontage
- Zoning Description: Residential
- Zillow Home ID: 2115650278
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06437 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% lower than in Guilford, and 40% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06437 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Guilford.
|Other Units in this Building (523)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about W Lake Ave|
Nearby Schools in Guilford
Guilford High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!