23 Pleasant St, North Reading, MA 018644 beds, 2 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_DSCRP \ Sunken, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Multi-Level, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:63-P:043
- Zillow Home ID: 57094003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Pleasant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 41% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
- 21 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$403K321,356
- 25 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$415K321,652
- 22 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$360K21.5948
- 24 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$388K211,272
- 19 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$425K321,652
- 2 Fieldstone Way North Reading, MA$633K32.51,980
- 27 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$431K321,762
- 20 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$433K32.51,748
- 26 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$360K311,176
- 32 Turner Dr North Reading, MA$615K321,880
- 18 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$418K311,576
- 28 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$390K311,208
- 29 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$397K31.51,488
- 17 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$396K321,547
- 4 Fieldstone Way North Reading, MA$705K32.52,892
- 3 Strawberry Ln North Reading, MA$646K322,408
- 30 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$370K311,044
- 5 Strawberry Ln North Reading, MA$656K32.52,806
- 1 Strawberry Ln North Reading, MA$639K422,302
- 31 Pleasant St North Reading, MA$400K221,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!