This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 1,204 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $209,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,882 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: J0294900
- Zillow Home ID: 57842379
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06413 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Town of Clinton as a whole. Among 06413 homes, this home is valued 4.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% less than in Town of Clinton, and 20% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
|21 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$174K||2||1||816|
|25 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$202K||3||2||1,306|
|18 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$215K||3||1||1,484|
|19 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$230K||3||2||1,646|
|29 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$191K||3||1||984|
|27 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$322K||--||--||--|
|16 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$174K||2||1||816|
|26 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$175K||2||1||856|
|17 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$209K||3||2||1,484|
|20 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$238K||3||2||1,884|
|33 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$203K||2||2||1,395|
|31 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$212K||3||1||1,501|
|35 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$212K||2||2.5||1,264|
|32 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$201K||2||1||816|
|14 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$203K||3||2||1,304|
|12 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$262K||3||2||1,906|
|22 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$191K||3||1||1,224|
|18 Oakwood Ln Clinton, CT||$248K||4||2.5||1,858|
|15 Rocky Ledge Dr Clinton, CT||$265K||3||2||2,171|
|20 Wildwood Park Rd For Rent Clinton, CT||$235K||3||2||1,596|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
4, 6-81.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!