- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $252
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Carport, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0101 B:0073
- Zillow Home ID: 56113557
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-358K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 9.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 72.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|21 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$288K||3||1.5||1,170|
|14 Sylvia Rd Peabody, MA||$282K||2||1||1,140|
|25 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$336K||4||2.5||1,494|
|16 Sylvia Rd Peabody, MA||$309K||3||1||1,200|
|12 Sylvia Rd Peabody, MA||$382K||4||2.5||1,920|
|12 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$287K||2||1.5||1,290|
|10 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$270K||3||1.5||1,314|
|22 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$365K||3||1.5||1,651|
|10 Sylvia Rd Peabody, MA||$371K||4||2||2,140|
|18 Sylvia Rd Peabody, MA||$272K||3||1||816|
|6 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$320K||4||2.5||1,470|
|8 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$387K||3||2.5||1,842|
|19 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$300K||2||1.5||1,170|
|27 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$318K||3||1.5||1,458|
|11 Sylvia Rd Peabody, MA||$284K||3||1||1,248|
|8 Sylvia Rd Peabody, MA||$302K||4||4||864|
|13 Sylvia Rd Peabody, MA||$270K||2||1||948|
|4 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$293K||3||2||1,170|
|9 Sylvia Rd Peabody, MA||$283K||3||1||1,155|
|17 Rose Cir Peabody, MA||$297K||3||1.5||1,170|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
PK-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!