- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Views: 467 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $81,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $71
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0701 B:00630 L:7
- Zillow Home ID: 56059686
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01835 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01835 homes, this home is valued 14.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% less than in Haverhill, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01835 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01835 home values.
|25 S River St Haverhill, MA||$228K||3||1||1,157|
|21 S River St Haverhill, MA||$203K||2||1.5||952|
|19 S River St Haverhill, MA||$229K||3||1||1,513|
|17 S River St Haverhill, MA||$221K||2||1.5||1,257|
|15 S River St Haverhill, MA||$228K||2||1||1,819|
|27 Ferry St Haverhill, MA||$251K||3||1||1,400|
|27 Ferry St # A Haverhill, MA||$220K||3||1||1,500|
|27 Ferry St UNIT A Haverhill, MA||$189K||3||1||1,400|
|1 Railroad St Haverhill, MA||$243K||4||2||1,757|
|1 S Warren St Haverhill, MA||$236K||3||1.5||1,110|
|4 S Warren St Haverhill, MA||$231K||4||1||1,440|
|2 S Warren St Haverhill, MA||$236K||3||1||1,480|
|7 S Warren St Haverhill, MA||$304K||4||3||3,355|
|13 Railroad St Haverhill, MA||$236K||3||1.5||1,116|
|11 S Warren St Haverhill, MA||$259K||3||2.5||1,559|
|15 S Warren St Haverhill, MA||$274K||4||2.5||2,028|
|S Warren St Haverhill, MA||$274K||4||2.5||2,028|
|Ferry St Haverhill, MA||$238K||4||2||1,943|
|19 Ferry St Haverhill, MA||$238K||4||2||1,942|
|10 S Warren St Haverhill, MA||$222K||3||1.5||1,209|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded5.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!