- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 4,017 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $335,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: None
- Partial basement, 459 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Attic Access, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH4_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,507 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: M:0112 B:0000 L:0003-49
- Zillow Home ID: 57548297
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-419K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is valued 25.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Town of Plymouth, and 35.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
|31 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$255K||3||1.5||1,794|
|27 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$247K||3||1.5||1,470|
|37 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$287K||3||2||1,837|
|28 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$316K||4||1.5||2,268|
|36 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$262K||3||1.5||1,698|
|33 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$259K||3||2||1,989|
|41 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$238K||3||1.5||1,470|
|22 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$264K||3||1.5||1,802|
|42 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$257K||3||1.5||1,728|
|15 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$266K||3||1.5||1,801|
|45 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$254K||3||1.5||1,661|
|31 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$247K||3||2||1,536|
|16 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$267K||3||2||1,456|
|35 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$225K||2||1||1,050|
|34 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$233K||3||1||1,248|
|32 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$405K||3||3||3,100|
|29 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$222K||3||1.5||852|
|48 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$257K||3||1.5||1,536|
|10 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$236K||3||1||1,198|
|5 Nancy Dr Plymouth, MA||$282K||3||1.5||2,047|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
PK-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!