23 Shannon Ct, Novato, CA 949492 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Available now (start date is flexible)
This newly renovated side-by-side duplex in Ignacio Valley is the ideal peaceful retreat after a hectic workday. It is south-facing with a lovely view of the hills across the valley, with beautiful sunrises from your bedroom, & sunsets from your living room. This quiet cul-de-sac is adjacent to open space & also has nearby access to Indian Valley Open Space with its many fine hiking trails. Amenities include:
* 1,250 square feet of living space with spacious, light & airy rooms
* 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
* Many new upgrades, including master bath
* Fresh paint throughout
* Newer flooring (carpet, tile, & laminate)
* New light fixtures throughout
* New blinds throughout
* New deck
* New fencing
* Large, level, fenced back yard with a secluded feeling
* Attached extra-large 2-car garage
* 2 driveway parking spaces
* Plenty of street parking
* Washer & dryer located in garage
* Water & yard maintenance included in rent
* Quiet, friendly neighbors
* Very safe neighborhood
* Close to public transportation
* Cats are welcome!
This is a non-smoking property. No dogs, waterbeds, or sublets.
Lease Info: 1 year to start, then month-to-month thereafter
Application Fee: $30 per adult 18 and older (credited toward first month?s rent if accepted)
Security Deposit: $2,500
Pet Deposit: $300 per pet (no dogs)
First month?s rent plus security & pet deposits are due at contract signing.
Elementary School Zone: Lynwood Elementary
Jr. High School Zone: San Jose Middle (walking distance)
High School Zone: Novato High
College of Marin IVC (walking distance)
Email or call with questions, or to set up viewing appointment 415-883-3866.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2116001609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Shannon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94949, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% lower than in Novato, and 63.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94949 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94949 home values.
- 19 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$642K21.51,250
- 31 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$856K432,880
- 11 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$839K432,880
- 35 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$979K432,880
- 36 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$921K42.52,566
- 28 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$876K422,566
- 1628 Merritt Dr Novato, CA$733K53.52,177
- 1622 Merritt Dr Novato, CA$676K------
- 44 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$884K533,006
- 1630 Merritt Dr Novato, CA$677K52.52,177
- 1614 Merritt Dr Novato, CA$706K432,544
- 3 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$676K------
- 20 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$955K----2,566
- 43 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$652K------
- 1644 Merritt Dr Novato, CA$544K32--
- 1634 Merritt Dr Novato, CA$697K------
- 52 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$1.01M422,566
- 12 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$787K422,566
- 1638 Merritt Dr Novato, CA$786K53.52,177
- 4 Shannon Ct Novato, CA$761K432,566
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292