This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 1,455 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $235,000
- Finished basement, 1300 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Parcel #: M:002 B:0037 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 66046274
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $198-289K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02864 home values will fall 3.2% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for Cumberland as a whole. Among 02864 homes, this home is valued 17.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% higher than in Cumberland, and 22.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02864 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumberland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02864 home values.
|29 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$184K||2||1||1,084|
|31 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$170K||3||1||1,032|
|24 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$219K||3||1.5||1,144|
|20 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$210K||3||1.5||1,144|
|33 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$217K||3||2||1,170|
|30 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$257K||4||2||1,638|
|9 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$255K||4||2||1,752|
|10 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$266K||3||2||2,112|
|8 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$252K||3||2||2,112|
|27 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$184K||3||1||1,084|
|16 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$215K||3||2.5||1,144|
|10 Titus St Cumberland, RI||$221K||4||2||1,072|
|12 Titus St Cumberland, RI||$221K||1||2||1,072|
|9 Titus St Cumberland, RI||$205K||4||2||1,601|
|14 Titus St Cumberland, RI||$350K||4||3||3,780|
|28 Silva St Cumberland, RI||$214K||3||2.5||1,144|
|16 Titus St Cumberland, RI||--||--||--||--|
|1 Titus St Cumberland, RI||$163K||--||--||--|
|34 Macondray St Cumberland, RI||$155K||4||2||1,500|
|36 Macondray St Cumberland, RI||$198K||4||2||1,638|
Nearby Schools in Cumberland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!