- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
23 Todd Pond Rd, Lincoln, MA 017735 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $739,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,006 sqft
- Parcel #: M:162 B:18 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 57083138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Todd Pond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01773, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% lower than in Lincoln, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01773 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01773 home values.
- 26 Todd Pond Rd Lincoln, MA$1.11M53.53,680
- 22 Todd Pond Rd Lincoln, MA$1.18M43.52,840
- 18 Todd Pond Rd Lincoln, MA$1.46M533,132
- 33 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 33 Lincoln, MA$354K221,271
- 20 Todd Pond Rd Lincoln, MA$2.31M555,926
- 34 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 34 Lincoln, MA$278K111,002
- 15 Todd Pond Rd Lincoln, MA$1.56M534,245
- 35 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 35 Lincoln, MA$238K11650
- 36 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 36 Lincoln, MA$349K321,682
- 38 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 38 Lincoln, MA$298K121,271
- 40 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 40 Lincoln, MA$219K11650
- 14 Todd Pond Rd Lincoln, MA$4.08M858,122
- 42 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 42 Lincoln, MA$325K221,271
- 43 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 43 Lincoln, MA$406K321,682
- 45 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 45 Lincoln, MA$341K221,271
- 46 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 46 Lincoln, MA$399K321,682
- 16 Todd Pond Rd Lincoln, MA$2.66M535,117
- 58 Todd Pond Rd Lincoln, MA$333K321,682
- 50 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 50 Lincoln, MA$325K221,271
- 52 Todd Pond Rd UNIT 52 Lincoln, MA$368K221,742
Nearby Schools in Lincoln
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292