23 Uncas Ave, Quaker Hill, CT 063753 beds, 1 bath, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 2 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $47,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: E280042
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0788000
- Zillow Home ID: 58092908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Uncas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06375, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 823.9% greater than in New London, and 948% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06375 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06375 home values.
- 21 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$112K21854
- 4 Uncas Ct Quaker Hill, CT$186K331,992
- 25 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$157K411,428
- 3 Uncas Ct Quaker Hill, CT$109K11613
- 5 Uncas Ct Quaker Hill, CT$110K11672
- 27 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$128K211,048
- 6 Uncas Ct Quaker Hill, CT$104K11595
- 22 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$126K221,282
- 20 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$125K311,147
- 17 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$167K311,324
- 18 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$121K311,237
- 7 Uncas Ct Quaker Hill, CT$187K321,742
- 26 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$273K------
- 488 Mohegan Avenue Pkwy Quaker Hill, CT$183K322,100
- 29 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$148K421,542
- 16 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$175K421,798
- 486 Mohegan Avenue Pkwy Quaker Hill, CT$150K121,592
- 15 Porter St Quaker Hill, CT$256K422,616
- 484 Mohegan Avenue Pkwy Quaker Hill, CT$200K321,846
- 28 Uncas Ave Quaker Hill, CT$208K322,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.