- Lot: 9,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,382 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $118,818
- Last sale price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: 6582435
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitPantry, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Design \ 2-Story, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, PoolType \ NoPool, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, RoomList \ Family Rm, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BasementType \ None, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, State \ NJ, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), Parking \ Street, BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, PropertyCondition \ As-is
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,202 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1800082 4500002
- Zillow Home ID: 38809625
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $194-249K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08080 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Washington Township as a whole. Among 08080 homes, this home is 0% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.1% less than in Washington Township, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08080 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08080 home values.
|Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$217K||--||--||2,244|
|21 Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$217K||--||--||2,244|
|25 Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$194K||--||--||1,560|
|40 Jupiter Dr Sewell, NJ||$209K||--||--||1,708|
|38 Jupiter Dr Sewell, NJ||$210K||--||--||1,612|
|44 Jupiter Dr Sewell, NJ||$218K||--||--||2,039|
|19 Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$215K||--||--||1,893|
|26 Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$218K||4||3||1,908|
|36 Jupiter Dr Sewell, NJ||$210K||4||2.5||1,666|
|36 Jupiter Rd Sewell, NJ||$191K||4||2.5||--|
|42 Jupiter Dr Sewell, NJ||$210K||--||--||1,740|
|28 Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$203K||--||--||1,612|
|24 Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$215K||--||--||1,960|
|17 Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$195K||3||2||1,344|
|34 Jupiter Dr Sewell, NJ||$212K||--||--||1,790|
|22 Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$216K||--||--||1,882|
|26 Argo Dr Sewell, NJ||$213K||--||--||1,924|
|32 Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$183K||--||--||1,344|
|30 Uranus Rd Sewell, NJ||$213K||--||--||1,832|
|37 Jupiter Dr Sewell, NJ||$174K||--||--||1,464|
Nearby Schools in Washington Township
1-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!