- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
23 Victoria St UNIT 23, Windsor, CT 060952 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Oct 1997 for $15,257,444
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,086 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00052 B:00110 L:00023A
- Zillow Home ID: 58160288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Victoria Street UNIT 23
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06095 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% greater than in Windsor, and 23.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
- 17 Victoria St UNIT 17 Windsor, CT$67K11774
- 18 Victoria St UNIT 18 Windsor, CT$88K21.51,048
- 19 Victoria St UNIT 19 Windsor, CT$88K21.51,048
- 20 Victoria St UNIT 20 Windsor, CT$121K21.51,113
- 21 Victoria St UNIT 21 Windsor, CT$120K21.51,052
- 113 Conestoga St UNIT 113 Windsor, CT$85K21.51,048
- 22 Victoria St UNIT 22 Windsor, CT$121K21.51,092
- 29 Victoria St UNIT 29 Windsor, CT$87K21.51,048
- 24 Victoria St UNIT 24 Windsor, CT$66K11743
- 26 Victoria St UNIT 26 Windsor, CT$121K21.51,086
- 27 Victoria St UNIT 27 Windsor, CT$122K21.51,113
- 25 Victoria St UNIT 25 Windsor, CT$65K11743
- 28 Victoria St UNIT 28 Windsor, CT$86K21.51,048
- 30 Victoria St UNIT 30 Windsor, CT$66K11774
- 31 Victoria St UNIT 31 Windsor, CT$85K21.51,048
- 1 Phaeton St # 68961 Windsor, CT--211,060
- 1 Phaeton St # 68960 Windsor, CT--211,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292