- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 4,127 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $630,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $186
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH4_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,383 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: M:42C P:010
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 57125233
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $556-840K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01778 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Wayland as a whole. Among 01778 homes, this home is valued 4.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01778, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wayland, and 65.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01778 home values.
|19 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$710K||4||3.5||3,000|
|15 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$475K||3||1.5||1,332|
|27 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$393K||2||2||888|
|38 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$740K||3||3.5||2,514|
|33 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$499K||4||2.5||1,632|
|20 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$578K||3||1.5||1,573|
|24 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$398K||3||1||924|
|11 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$513K||3||1.5||1,520|
|35 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$532K||4||2.5||1,857|
|30 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$340K||2||1||748|
|34 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$681K||4||2.5||2,708|
|9 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$399K||3||1||1,052|
|19 Ravine Rd Wayland, MA||$813K||4||3||2,939|
|5 Wallace Rd Wayland, MA||$367K||3||1||1,104|
|396 Old Connecticut Path Wayland, MA||$621K||4||2||2,010|
|9 Ravine Rd Wayland, MA||$427K||2||2||1,148|
|16 Castle Rd Wayland, MA||$895K||2||3||3,725|
|12 Castle Rd Wayland, MA||$541K||4||1||2,130|
|404 Old Connecticut Path Wayland, MA||$614K||4||2.5||1,920|
|8 Castle Rd Wayland, MA||$390K||2||1||924|
Nearby Schools in Wayland
1-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!