23 Wenham StUNIT 2, Boston, MA 02130
Sold on 8/6/12: $319,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,023 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:1880
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $319,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Days on Zillow501
- Last Remodel Year1999
- Parcel #W:19 P:04717 S:004
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID71488528
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$309,167||$294K – $331K||-$2,279||$302||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,150/mo||$1.7K – $3.1K/mo||-$12||$2.10||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 28.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% lower than in Boston, and 93.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Neighborhood for 23 Wenham Street UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Boston Teachers Union School (assigned) PK-3, 6-7 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Philbrick Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Agassiz (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Haley Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- The English High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Sumner Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
- Washington Irving Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005