23 Whitacre Ct, Bedford, OH 441463 beds, 1 bath, 1,071 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $4,000
- Price/sqft: $4
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,071 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 81214023
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 58550105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Whitacre Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44146 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% lower than in Bedford, and 158.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44146 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44146 home values.
- 19 Whitacre Ct Bedford, OH$47K31942
- 22 Whitacre Ct Bedford, OH$104K522,912
- 18 Whitacre Ct Bedford, OH$102K321,856
- 108 Eldred Ave Bedford, OH$56K31.5--
- 105 Willis St Bedford, OH$71K421,652
- 13 Brown Ln Bedford, OH$48K211,138
- 4 S Park St # 4 Cleveland, OH$368K23.52,918
- 9 Brown Ln Bedford, OH$48K21.51,394
- Willis St Bedford City, OH--------
- 34 S Park St Bedford, OH$75K421,962
- 20 Brown Ln Bedford, OH$62K311,554
- 16 Brown Ln Bedford, OH$96K421,697
- 157 Willis St Bedford, OH$52K31.52,060
- 123 Bedford Glen Rd Bedford, OH$149K31.52,010
- 165 Willis St Bedford, OH$170K622,934
- 167 Willis St Bedford, OH$100K311,574
- 684 Broadway Ave Bedford, OH$88KStudio----
- 65 W Monroe Ave Bedford, OH$54K31780
- 59 W Monroe Ave Bedford, OH$68K31.51,440
- 60 Powers Rd Bedford, OH$93K311,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.