23 Woodbine Dr, Londonderry, NH 030534 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Quiet cul-de-sac, yet easy access for commuters to RT3, I-93 and walking distance to award winning Londonderry Schools. For further info, please go to: www.nh-moves.com, www.londonderry.org or www.londonderrynh.net.
- Lot: 2.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $379,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- koi pond, gardens and peaceful 2.5 acres on quiet cul-de-sac
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,968 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Zillow Home ID: 2132508751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23 Woodbine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Londonderry, and 89.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03053 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Londonderry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292