23 Worcester StUNIT 2, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 1/14/11: $970,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,517 sq ft
- Lot:1,517 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Jan 2011 for $970,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1063
- Last Remodel Year2003
- Parcel #W:09 P:00617 S:004
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID67094830
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,192,471||$1.07M – $1.3M||+$20,058||$786||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,672/mo||$2.4K – $5.1K/mo||-$92||$2.42||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 92.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% lower than in Boston, and 78.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 23 Worcester Street UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Dearborn Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005